- MegaMan vs. GutsMan
- ShadowMan vs. ProtoMan
- Bass vs. StarMan
- Colonel vs. PlantMan
- MegaMan wins, but really only barely because GutsMan proves to be that strong, even when MegaMan uses HubStyle. Or the fight ends in a draw.
- ProtoMan beats ShadowMan.
- Bass beats StarMan, but Serenade's data somehow prevents Bass from deleting StarMan.
- Colonel beats PlantMan, but Anetta and PlantMan improve much more as a team and Anetta starts to develop more.
And as someone else did, my predictions for the next round...
...Actually they're basically the same as Omega's. But whatever.
- Mega beats Guts after a tough fight, likely only hanging on with 1 HP and using HubStyle. But Dex at least has some satisfaction in backing Lan into a corner so he had to use HubStyle and brought him to the brink.
- Proto beats Shadow, somewhat spurred on by the events of Shadow Man's attack on the mother computer back in MMBN2, but again, it is a tough match.
- Bass beats StarMan... because it's fairly obvious StarMan won't win. All the writing trickery in the world couldn't tip it in StarMan's favour, really, but I'm sure StarMan will put up the best fight he can. And due to the side effects of absorbing Serenade's data, Bass spares StarMan.
- Colonel beats Plant, but it will be a surprisingly close match, as Anetta and PlantMan become an even better team. Unfortunately, they're still learning, and Baryl and Colonel are already a great team.